Hanna Checkers (SOLD)

Item Price
45-160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefmaster70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
474
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 4 Hanna test kits, prefer to sell as one package deal.
Included:
1. SOLD SOLD SOLD Phosphate LR 17 tests, exp 6/27
2. SOLD SOLD SOLD Alkalinity almost full reagent, exp. 4/26
3. SOLD SOLD SOLD Calcium, reagent a half full, reagent c 7 packs, exp. 1/27

4. SOLD SOLD SOLD Nitrate HR, 5 tests left, exp. 1/28

$45 each, or all 4 for $160 plus shipping PXL_20250701_162500276.jpg
 
Last edited:
do you still have the Alkalinity? Shipping cost to 21093
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new