• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Digital Salinity Tester

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kdtorgy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
204
Reaction score
72
Location
Prescott
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the tester a few times and, with proper care and calibration, it works great. However, I was given a hydrometer as a gift and have switched to using that so no longer need the digital tester. This also comes with about 25 salinity calibration solutions.

IMG_3319.jpeg
 
I used the tester a few times and, with proper care and calibration, it works great. However, I was given a hydrometer as a gift and have switched to using that so no longer need the digital tester. This also comes with about 25 salinity calibration solutions.

IMG_3319.jpeg
I'll take it sending pm
 
This has been sold. Please remove post.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new