Hanna digital testers with reagents.

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rsaltzmann

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Location
Mesa, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Several Hanna digital test kits with reagents.
Phosphate, Mag, DKH, Copper, Ammonia, Calcium, and Nitrate HR. all are less than 6 months old and have limited use. If you buy all I will throw in the tray. other wise the tray is $30

Have hard cases and instructions for all

I'll sell them for $40 each plus shipping or package deals for multiples.

IMG_0445.JPG IMG_0446.JPG
 
Hello, is the calcium checker still available? Please PM to let me know if it is.
 
Is the Magnesium still available?
 
I'm interested in your package deal for everything, and what's the shipping to Roseland Fl. 32957? TIA
 
i need the phosphate test
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new