Hanna dKh vs Salifert

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
1,556
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

I just ordered a salifert tester to cross check my Hannah and wow - I may never use my hannah again... I thought hanna was supposed to make the process simpler.
 
I think Hanna checker is simpler because I have trouble with seeing color changes.
 
I think Hanna checker is simpler because I have trouble with seeing color changes.
Fair enough, I understand the struggles for people with the colors.

The titration makes it easy for me to see the exact drop that made the change and the reagents last much longer than Hannah
 
Salifert has one of the easiest color change tests for ALK. I'd never spend that much for a Hanna and their teats when Salifert does it faster and very easy.
I am sold on it after my first test tonight. I use salifert for everything else already
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new