Hanna low range ammonia checker

sujcab111

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Location
Okinawa, Japan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a Hanna low range ammonia checker. In the description on how to use, it only references freshwater. Did I buy the wrong one? I have a reef tank. Picture attached

56744ED6-2964-4B8B-B274-C5DD99549E4C.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
If you need assistance with the directions, we can help. :)
Honestly for nitrates I'll just buy another test kit. This one's too long and annoying to do. I'll attempt the ammonia one again and reach back out. It's not the same as the YouTube videos I've seen
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new