Hanna Marine Master HI97115 Not Logging Data

  • Thread starter Thread starter bfyfe4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bfyfe4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up a Hanna Marine Master Bluetooth Multiparameter Photometer HI97115 and have not been able to get the device to log any data in the Hanna Lab app. I was able to connect to the device using Bluetooth and can send stuff from the app to the device but no data is being sent back to the app after the tests are complete. I am admittedly not the best with technology so it could be something as simple as me missing a step in the process. I tried reaching out to Hanna’s technical support about a week ago but never heard back.
Thanks in advance
 
I recently picked up a Hanna Marine Master Bluetooth Multiparameter Photometer HI97115 and have not been able to get the device to log any data in the Hanna Lab app. I was able to connect to the device using Bluetooth and can send stuff from the app to the device but no data is being sent back to the app after the tests are complete. I am admittedly not the best with technology so it could be something as simple as me missing a step in the process. I tried reaching out to Hanna’s technical support about a week ago but never heard back.
Thanks in advance
It is unusual for Hanna tech support not to respond. Try again or call them.
 
Upvote 0
It is unusual for Hanna tech support not to respond. Try again or call them.
Will do. I did reach out to them on the weekend going into Memorial Day so that could have something to do with it. Thanks for the input
 
Upvote 0
Contacted Hanna Tech Support and they got back to me extremely fast. Very easy solution and everything is working exactly how it should be
 
Upvote 0
Contacted Hanna Tech Support and they got back to me extremely fast. Very easy solution and everything is working exactly how it should be
Happy to hear it. Good luck!
 
Upvote 0
Contacted Hanna Tech Support and they got back to me extremely fast. Very easy solution and everything is working exactly how it should be

How did they solve it. If I do not connect it before doing the test mine does not sink either even if i connect it later
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new