• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Salinity Checker

Item Price
$69
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dr. D

Inactive Account
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2024
Messages
871
Reaction score
1,135
Location
Elsewhere
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Consolidated into a single thread.
 
Last edited:
***UPDATE: ReefCan removed. It would cost more than $60 to ship! You're better off buying from a retailer. Even with PirateShip I can't make money on it. Everything else still available.***
 
Would you be willing to do 475 for the pair ?
 
That’s a pretty steep discount. I’d take $600 for the pair, shipped, but no lower at this early point.
 
***ALL PRICES LOWERED***
 
***UPDATE: WILL CONSIDER NEW MEMBERS BASED ON THEIR POST HISTORY***
 
***Calcium checker SOLD -- ALL OTHER PRICES REDUCED***
 
I’ll take both arms
 
Hydra arms SOLD

***Hanna Salinity Checker + New Box of Calibration Solution available for $69 SHIPPED***
 
Consolidated into a single thread with everything that's left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new