Hannah Checker Issue

LayT27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Im having an issue with my Nitrate Hannah Checker. I used it a week ago for the first time and it worked great. Yesterday when I pushed the button to turn it on, It would not go to the C.2 when I pushed the button again. I tried holding the button down to turn it off and it still wouldnt work. This is only the second time ive used it so Im wondering if this is a user error or has someone come across this as well?

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Im having an issue with my Nitrate Hannah Checker. I used it a week ago for the first time and it worked great. Yesterday when I pushed the button to turn it on, It would not go to the C.2 when I pushed the button again. I tried holding the button down to turn it off and it still wouldnt work. This is only the second time ive used it so Im wondering if this is a user error or has someone come across this as well?
It cant be user error if your pressing a button and it doesnt work its the checker.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d take the battery out for a few seconds. Put it back in then try it. If does the same thing my guess is something is wrong with the switch. Same thing happened with my Phosphate checker. Resetting it by removing the battery fixed it.

OP
OP
L

LayT27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d take the battery out for a few seconds. Put it back in then try it. If does the same thing my guess is something is wrong with the switch. Same thing happened with my Phosphate checker. Resetting it by removing the battery fixed it.
well that worked....I cant believe the "did you turn it off and back on" thing worked for this.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back