Hannah phosphate checke

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the hanna checker, not ultra low range. I picked up testing reagent today, and I see they are the ultra low reagent packets.

are these ultra low range packets usable in regular checker?
 
HI713 phosphate checker uses HI713-25
HI774 phosphate ULR uses HI774-25
HI736 phosphorus ULR uses HI736-25

Reagents follow the model# but can end in 0 (zero)
Reagents are designed for each checker.
 
I have the hanna checker, not ultra low range. I picked up testing reagent today, and I see they are the ultra low reagent packets.

are these ultra low range packets usable in regular checker?
You will get a test result that is very close. If you can’t return the box, use them. Both @Rick Mathew and I have switched both Checkers and both chemistry packets and obtained nearly the same test results for all the wrong combinations.
 
Ok, I will get the others, in the mean time I used 2, level is 2.04 );
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new