Happy Birthday Marines!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brew12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
22,488
Reaction score
57,155
Location
Decatur, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't in the Corps, but my wife was. She gets crazy excited about this every year. So to all those Marines out there, enjoy! This despite the fact she got out over 15 years.. umm.. wait.. uh.. over 1.5 years ago! :p
Hopefully you Marines have a B-day ball in your area you can go to, I know my wife and I will be at one on Saturday night!
 
Huge thank you and to your wife for your service. Have an excellent day.
 
Tell her thank you and try and be nice to her today lol
I'm terrified of her, I'm nice to her every day! Self preservation is wonderful motivation! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new