Happy Birthday oceanparadise1

  • Thread starter Thread starter R2R Team
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy Bday buddy..
 
Happy Birthday Ocean! Ocean's Tank is doing very well. Have a great day. Steve

How is he doing? I am glad to hear he still has his tank going.
 
I met Phil when I drove out to his place a few months ago to pick up some items he listed for sale. Turns out he gave me so many extras, lots of live rock, and a few acan frags (revhtree origin) that we named a tank after him (Ocean's Tank). He seemed happy and looking forward to his upcoming marriage and relocation. He said he was going to stay on R2R, and hoped to set up again when things settled down. A very nice young man with a bright future I'd say. I'll keep in touch with him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new