Happy New Year to all!

INKBIRD_official

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
497
Reaction score
870
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hope the New Year Brings Lots of Health and Happiness to You and Your Loved Ones! Here is to an amazing 2025!
1f973.png
❤️


I'll be taking a day off on January 1st, and I'll be back on the 2nd to get back to you as soon as I can.
1f60a.png


Happy New Year to Everyone!
✨
✨


Happy New Year1.jpeg
 
I love your heater controller. I bought one a few months ago and it is a game changer. No worries about temps in my tank.
 
Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year GIF
 
I love your heater controller. I bought one a few months ago and it is a game changer. No worries about temps in my tank.
I agree! I have at least five and I need one or two more! I won one and it worked so well that I bought several more for several more tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new