Happy ThanksGiveaway from Noopsyche!!! WIN a Reef Light! 3 WINNERS!!!

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and I am putting together my first setup. I would be very thankful to have a light with a great feature set that won't break the bank! Perfect for my setup!

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2: Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread that you are super thankful for! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche

I am thankful for @SuncrestReef ! I am just getting started in the hobby and I recognize the power of controllers and automation. Your articles on Neptune equipment and programming are invaluable!

Spartan1218

Lost on Aisle 18
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member.

Supporter and Partner member

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry

I'd be thankful for this light because my chinese black box is not up to "par" to the capabilities of your light. :p
The older version of these put my old black box to shame. I have one of the 90 watt K7 Pro II @noopsyche lights that's a coral growing machine! I recently purchased a 75 watt V3 to get rid of some shadows, just waiting for it to arrive.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back