Happy to be here

Welcome to R2R!

31A903BD-CCE7-485C-9C96-0614037C95AF.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family. Tell us a little about what you have going on or planned tank wise.
I have a 36 gallon bow front tank saltwater,I had it about 2 years now. Marineland emperor bio wheel Filter,Reef octopus classic 90 protein skimmer "external",uv Sterilizer,wavemaker,1 750gbh powerhead and a Aqueon heater. For fish I have 3 clownfish 2male,1 female, 1 cleaner shrimp ,1 Damselfish and for clean up crew I have 2 emerald crabs,2 red leg hermits and 3 snails for corals I only have Kenya tree that's about it
 
godfather.jpg

Welcome to the A-Team Josh! Tell us a little about your tank or plans for a tank.
I'm planning on doing a few upgrades this year like the sand I first bought gets blown around and not sure what to buy I already turned my power head upward but once in awhile it still moves,any ideas I should buy?
 
I'm planning on doing a few upgrades this year like the sand I first bought gets blown around and not sure what to buy I already turned my power head upward but once in awhile it still moves,any ideas I should buy?
This is the sand I first bought

Screenshot_20200206-105234_Gallery.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new