Hard Decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter dingo2031
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dingo2031

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a 55 gallon and moved everything over now I was thing about starting up my biocube 29 again... should I just wait till my fresh water fish expire and make that the reef????
 
..and make what a reef, the BC 29 ?
 
Well I cant do that my family is attached to them LOL its a BC 29 and the freshwater is a 75
 
I want to get a nuvo and I could put the nuvo on the biocube stand I would Like that should I do that I plan on getting a AI nano for it
 
Im getting a nuvo 16 what light will work I was thinking 2 AI nanos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new