Hard time dialing in Herbie overflow set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter rc1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
First off I would use the bigger hole as your emergency.
There is this guy on YouTube that does this. Just watch this and copy what he does. I would make your returns go over the back.

Only issue I see is if you run ATO it would overflow the DT if all 4 got clogged up. Which is highly unlikely.
 
Only issue I see is if you run ATO it would overflow the DT if all 4 got clogged up. Which is highly unlikely.
Anyone with a drilled tank I would hope it's doing some sort of maintenance before any of that comes even close to happening. And besides that the ATO should be into the sump in the pump region. I can't see how the display tank would overflow. You should never run the ATO into a drilled tank, or I should say I can't understand why anybody would want to run the ATO into a drilled tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new