Harolds Noopsyche K7 testing with 'sticks

OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just so I’m understanding, The noopsyche leds were removed?
What issues ?
I had a paly infestation on one of my rocks, so I took the rock apart. It had the largest portion of my montipora and yellow tort. After I removed it, had an Alk spike to ~11, colonies started to have issues, and panicked. put back T5 and 80% WC. Unrelated to lighting- I really like the colors I was getting with the LEDs. I just wanted to cover as many bases as I could to stabilize the system.

This was the rock I removed:

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
I had a paly infestation on one of my rocks, so I took the rock apart. It had the largest portion of my montipora and yellow tort. After I removed it, had an Alk spike to ~11, colonies started to have issues, and panicked. put back T5 and 80% WC. Unrelated to lighting- I really like the colors I was getting with the LEDs. I just wanted to cover as many bases as I could to stabilize the system.

Ugg. Trash palys. I got those too.

Manose

View Badges
Reaction score

Yes please keep us updated on your situation and I hope the tank recovers fully.

Will you be participating in Secret Santa 2019?

• Yep! Count me in! (Be sure to register in the thread)

Votes: 130 63.7%
  • Not this year

Votes: 62 30.4%
  • I hope to, but I'm not located in the USA (Please be sure to PM Santa Claus about this issue)

Votes: 12 5.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
AquaLocker.com