K7 Pro V3 Default Schedules?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers!

Quick question for those (@noopsyche & @Zach B included) using the K7 Pro V3 light: Can you post a screen shot or the values of the default, out of the box preprogrammed light settings? Looking for the SPS program and the LPS program. I've programmed over these and would like to have them as a backup. I've done a search in this forum and cannot locate where these were posted, if at all. Thanks much and appreciate the help!

OP
OP
SliceGolfer

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As it turns out, I solved this myself! If you go into the app, click the reset button on the profile, the system default will override anything you have programmed. Glad I found this and hope this helps anyone else who is searching.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As it turns out, I solved this myself! If you go into the app, click the reset button on the profile, the system default will override anything you have programmed. Glad I found this and hope this helps anyone else who is searching.
Thanks for posting this :)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Reefers!

Quick question for those (@noopsyche & @Zach B included) using the K7 Pro V3 light: Can you post a screen shot or the values of the default, out of the box preprogrammed light settings? Looking for the SPS program and the LPS program. I've programmed over these and would like to have them as a backup. I've done a search in this forum and cannot locate where these were posted, if at all. Thanks much and appreciate the help!
Hi, I have adjusted the manual to make it easier to read, see the attached file, please take a look 1701749967125.jpg

Attachments

• K7 Pro III introduction.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 110 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back