Has any ordered from Uniquefins.com

russthefishguy111

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across a vendor online called uniquefins but can't seem to find any reviews or feedback on them. There are several articles of rare finds featured on reef builders that call out uniquefins but no other information. Has anyone here on the forum ordered with them before?
 
Bump! I will be ordering from them soon, but will be the first time.
 
I've heard of them. I have never ordered from them. They want too much for fish lol.
 
I ordered a Madagascar Clown from them. Just got it delivered today. Everything was great with them.
 
I ordered a Madagascar Clown from them. Just got it delivered today. Everything was great with them.
How is everything with the clown? I just ordered Madagascar flasher Wrasse.
 
Doing great! In QT tank but no treatments needed so far. Ate the first day.
 
Looks like UNiquefins is no loner around. Last post on here was quite a long time ago. I’ve reached out using PM, Fbook, site email and independent email which I’ve been able to communicate with Eric in the past. No answers from any of them. Seems like they’re gone…..too bad as I wanted to look into purchasing their male true personifier on website. Oh well….
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new