has anyone…

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChiCity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChiCity

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
5,392
Reaction score
5,680
Location
holy see
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
modified a trigger sapphire 26 sump
to fit a reefmat?

really getting tired of changing floss,
plus i need something that works when i am out of town…

any help/helpful links are appreciated


thanks
 
I understand changing floss or filter socks. Our 50-gallon system has a trigger emerald sump; I don't think there is room to add reefmat.
 
FWIW, I have the trigger 34 sump and put the smaller reefmat in there freestanding. I don't know the size difference, but it fits with room to spare. I love it, it has been flawless and taken away the number one most annoying maintenance task!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new