Has anyone ever ordered from Alive2go

i believe its the same as reefs2go.If it is buy at your own risk.I had decomposed zoas and dead inverts
 
Last edited:
thank you......... i just bought from Reefbids and the corals i got were dead and there is a 15 day guarantee and now i cant get a hold of them either by phone or email
 
I saw your other post on them.How long have you been trying to reach them
 
@ Reef bids is a sponsor here have you tried therr sponsor forum. Seems like they were a good place
 
the corals came dead and i just want my money back.... i just got a text so maybe they are goning to help me out
 
Online coral vending, stay away from anything that includes "2go" in the title or "mr." anything. Horrible c/s from any company like that.

The safe companies are Maryland Corals for Sale | Saltwater Fish | Inverts | Reef | Clams
liveaquaria
bluezooaquatics
aquasd
cherry corals
charity corals
jfox
and on ebay I had good luck and good prices with woosaquatics.

Those should keep you busy for a while :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new