Has anyone ever ordered these acro crabs from Liveaquaria?

Hello, I am a little skeptical of these (liveaquaria), but they are really hard to find these days. Has anyone ordered these and can verify they are indeed safe acropora crabs?
https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/2914/?pcatid=2914
Disclaimer I do not have one. But I had seen them too in LA and was doing some research on them as well and came across this article in reef builders which seems to say they are safe
https://reefbuilders.com/2015/09/25/an-introduction-to-coral-crabs-good-and-bad/
Maybe an actual owner will chime in. I was almost ready to pull the trigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new