HAS ANYONE USED ELOS SALT?

chan’s.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
41
Reaction score
23
Location
Aiken
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a box of ELOS salt mix from a buddy of mine on a trade. Has anyone here used it? And I’m having a problem finding any in the USA. I have seen online it should be some top tier salt but don’t want to start using it if I can’t get more. Thanks in advance for any info.
 
I don’t think it will hurt to use it if parameters are near what you use. They can even be adjusted. I used to just buy whatever was on sale :p

Otherwise if you quarantine, you can always save it for that.
 
Upvote 0
I don’t think it will hurt to use it if parameters are near what you use. They can even be adjusted. I used to just buy whatever was on sale :p

Otherwise if you quarantine, you can always save it for that.
I’m gonna run it because it’s supposed to mix 8.5 dKH and I run around 8-9 usually hopefully I can find more on this Italian salt in America
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new