Has Orphek listened to us?

ReefPiracy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2019 with limited use and leds are starting to fail or at least I noticed now.
Options are to updated board 2020
Or board and updated control
Think the control also helps with power levels on channels or just the board will fix all issues?!?

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the new icons and the app... how to link the lights into one group?
If you go to one of your devices and click the settings button at the bottom / system settings / create group, you can pick the lights you want in the group and control them together.

The app is a little difficult to use but a huge upgrade from the old one. Keep an eye out for daylight savings time - one of my lights changed to the correct time but the other didn’t even though it was showing the correct time. I had to reset the time to finally get it to recognize it and run the correct schedule. Other than that, it’s been pretty hands off since I set it up.

Sdot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to one of your devices and click the settings button at the bottom / system settings / create group, you can pick the lights you want in the group and control them together.

The app is a little difficult to use but a huge upgrade from the old one. Keep an eye out for daylight savings time - one of my lights changed to the correct time but the other didn’t even though it was showing the correct time. I had to reset the time to finally get it to recognize it and run the correct schedule. Other than that, it’s been pretty hands off since I set it up.
Thank you very much!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back