• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

hate to do this - Re: Live Aquaria

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have defended LA over and over and assumed some do not give a vendor a chance but it seems this case of mine is an ongoing and repetitious issue in which Live Aquaria does not dwell on improvement or customer retention.
After a few years, I decided to give them a chance and ordered a Lg convict tang. The sales person assured ready to ship and I placed the order.
It was to go out TWO Tuesdays ago and I have yet to see the fish and I did make a call and got what seems to be the lame " We are short staffed and assure it will go out Very soon".
I sent an Email Last week and not a single courtesy of a reply, acknowledgment or call from a very Long time customer and I need frozen food as I place large orders and refuse to Give LA another nickel of my hard earned money.
The many comments are right- LIVE AQUARIA HAS FAILED and I can imagine the same Bs will follow with the Call me so we can resolve this for you.
Dont take orders LA if you cant ship, make a customer happy and fulfill what you are supposed to do in a timely and professional manner.
I DONT KNOW H O W YOU GUYS MAKE MONEY OR REPORT PROFITS.
yOU DONT OPERATE EFFICIENTLY OR IN AN ORGANIZED FASHION which is a recipe for failure. How you can add box charges and other incidental fees and not fulfill orders is a joke !
I owned a pet store for Many years and No way would i conduct my business in this fashion. Im totally disppointed and turned off!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back