Have you ordered from SoCal Fish Outlet

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MattR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
451
Reaction score
209
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
I stumbled upon "Socal Tropical Fish Outlet" and they seem to have a lot of items that I want to purchase cheaper than other websites. However, I googled them and it says permanently closed but their website seems up to date? There is also nowhere that I could find to contact them. Before purchase of $100 I want to make sure they are legit.

https://socaltropicalfishoutlet.com/store/
 
The site does have a link to email them under Contact Us. I would email them to make sure they’re still in business. The site looks legit but google does say permanently closed which could just mean maybe they had a store open to the public and now only does online. I would email them before dropping $100
 
The site does have a link to email them under Contact Us. I would email them to make sure they’re still in business. The site looks legit but google does say permanently closed which could just mean maybe they had a store open to the public and now only does online. I would email them before dropping $100
I have no idea where it says contact us! However, I did make an account and got an email right away with other CS contacts and decided to place an order. Got order confirmation and used paypal just in case
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new