Having a hard time finding the right tank

reefsquared

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the hardest time finding a nano tank in the size I want. I am trying to find something 24 inches wide. I want a deep tank but want to keep it around 25 gallons max. Having a hard time finding a tank that would work.
 
Fluval f60?
Or waterbox marine AIO 28.2 frag
 
Those measurements are hard to find & no AIO? Tankmeusa has a wait list. I was going custom route, found fijicube from a few posts on here & had it in a week. For the price, I'd get the "why me" link tank & drill it external.
 
IM Lagoon Nano 25 you will have to drill it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new