Having a hard time finding the right tank

reefsquared

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the hardest time finding a nano tank in the size I want. I am trying to find something 24 inches wide. I want a deep tank but want to keep it around 25 gallons max. Having a hard time finding a tank that would work.
 
Fluval f60?
Or waterbox marine AIO 28.2 frag
 
Those measurements are hard to find & no AIO? Tankmeusa has a wait list. I was going custom route, found fijicube from a few posts on here & had it in a week. For the price, I'd get the "why me" link tank & drill it external.
 
IM Lagoon Nano 25 you will have to drill it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new