Having trouble w/ Kessil a360w & Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texasnano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Texasnano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
427
Reaction score
18
Location
Belton, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title states, I'm having sum issues.. For sum reason I can not turn each channel on by themselves it allows me to turn on just blues but when I try to turn on just whites it will not turn on. Is any one else having this issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new