Hawaiian Fish Ban Petition

Rocky Mountain Frags

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
716
Reaction score
86
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not. If it has I do apologize.

Personally, it think a total ban of the collection of the aquarium fish is nonsense. I do however think it should be regulated so the populations are not overfished.

The petition on takes a few seconds to sign.

Jared

Stop the Hawaiian Fishing Ban Petition
 
Signed.

On a side note, there's been speculation regarding overpopulated fish.
If the fish are not collected, there will be an even "more" abundant amount of fish in Hawaii.

I can't remember where the article is, but it's been said that fish collection to date, has no little or no ill effect on the islands ecosystem.
Compared to not collecting, we'll soon start to see black tangs littered in Hanauma Bay.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new