OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is her first 4 RFA's. She decided to take them out of the caps. I told her about cutting the caps down or adding some sand but she said once she gets more the will do that. For now since there is nothing in the tank that can cause harm so she will let them find their happy spot.

Top down.
IMG_20190915_054942.jpg

The little pink one is hidden behind the one of the others. It must be camera shy.
IMG_20190915_054954.jpg

IMG_20190915_055010.jpg

OP
OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She got some beautiful babies!
Thanks! She is a little bummed. She commented yesterday that she picked all different colors but 3 of them now look the same. I said it's the lights and allot of people can get fooled by false colors due to the lights. I'm running that little kessil and you would think a person could mimic the settings but so far I haven't dialed them in correctly. I'm not sure what lights the lfs store was using.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! She is a little bummed. She commented yesterday that she picked all different colors but 3 of them now look the same. I said it's the lights and allot of people can get fooled by false colors due to the lights. I'm running that little kessil and you would think a person could mimic the settings but so far I haven't dialed them in correctly. I'm not sure what lights the lfs store was using.
I'll see if I can get her some more colors. Btw, my pink one is in a very low light area. Almost not visible. I'm wondering if that is something the pinks prefer?

OP
OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll see if I can get her some more colors. Btw, my pink one is in a very low light area. Almost not visible. I'm wondering if that is something the pinks prefer?
Very possible, I will have her move it over to the shadows and see if it perks up. Thanks for the tip!

OP
OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following!! Just a note though, AquaSD’s RFAs are teeny. Like, quarter sized. So if size is important to you, just thought you should know.
Thanks for the heads up, I will pass that info on. I'm not certain what her vision is on sizing, colors and number of nems. I'm just the underpaid maintenance man! ;Hilarious

OP
OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of underpaid...
I have a fun money account that I place money into for our SW addiction. Last week I deposited $600.00 so I could buy a few odds and ends for the tanks. Yesterday I logged into my account to see what I have left to play with and noticed gee, somebody is having fun with that money because it never went into my account. Thank goodness I still have the deposit slip. I have a feeling I know how my Monday will be.

lonelyfloat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of underpaid...
I have a fun money account that I place money into for our SW addiction. Last week I deposited $600.00 so I could buy a few odds and ends for the tanks. Yesterday I logged into my account to see what I have left to play with and noticed gee, somebody is having fun with that money because it never went into my account. Thank goodness I still have the deposit slip. I have a feeling I know how my Monday will be.
*DUN DUN DUN* Also, the AquaSD RFAs are a bit bigger than a quarter, now that I think of it. Like an inch, or a bit under.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monterey Bay Corals gets some really nice rfa’s in. It’s where I got mine. They look exactly like the wsysiwig pics they posted.

I cannot say the same for the LTA I got from AquaSD.

I hope you don’t have any troubles with the $600!!!!

OP
OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monterey Bay Corals gets some really nice rfa’s in. It’s where I got mine. They look exactly like the wsysiwig pics they posted.

I cannot say the same for the LTA I got from AquaSD.

I hope you don’t have any troubles with the $600!!!!
It shouldn't be any trouble, clearly a bank error. I never pay attention to the slips, I will from now on though! When I found the slip it's obviously not the last four of my account. It should be an easy battle. This might explain why I haven't received my brs order. ;Facepalm

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back