Headed back to the desert

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be in Las Vegas four times in the next three months. If you have a relatively mature reef, i.e., not a collection of frag plugs, and are willing to put up with me for a couple of hours, I'd like a chance to consider photographing your aquarium. If interested, send me a PM.
Gary
 
awe man maybe next year.... my box of fruity pebbles looks kind of pathetic at the moment...:( all my colonies might stuff a biocube lol.....
 
I'll be in Las Vegas four times in the next three months. If you have a relatively mature reef, i.e., not a collection of frag plugs, and are willing to put up with me for a couple of hours, I'd like a chance to consider photographing your aquarium. If interested, send me a PM.
Gary
take this opportunity. I've experience Gary's work live. :)
 
awe man maybe next year.... my box of fruity pebbles looks kind of pathetic at the moment...:( all my colonies might stuff a biocube lol.....

I would love to see your hole system itself his photography or yours .
 
Gary, You will be so close, and yet so far. LOL
I'm only 420 miles up the road from Vegas. Stop in and stay awhile.:wink:
 
Maybe in a year I would consider it. If on the other hand you just want to stop in and say hi and check it out you're more than welcome it
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new