Healthy green Haddoni not sticky

  • Thread starter Thread starter cancun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
1,821
Reaction score
2,918
Location
Southern Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I have had this green carpet nem for two weeks. Very healthy except he is not sticky. I have had several over the years....but I am wondering if this is something I should be concerned about! Tank is 200 gallon..... nitrates 15ppm, nitrites and ammonia 0, pH 8.3, salinity 1.025, and temp 77.9.
6383ef8b3720526a20f30dddd4eea90a.jpg
ffd2c0b92fab9081c9031178ec937a75.jpg
 
Do you mean his foot isn’t sticky ?
It looks very health
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new