Heater Down

  • Thread starter Thread starter MODZISTER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MODZISTER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
29
Location
Schuylkill County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need a heater even though I have no fish or coral just live rock and live sand. It just broke just wondering if I need to make an immediate jump on buying a new one?
 
You never know when you may decided to add some critters to your tank (could be a spur of the moment decision!) would be comforting to know you had one on in hand if its use ever became needed than to risk not!? just my view of it though hehe
 
I would get one sooner than later. Depending on the size of your tank it might take a while to get the water up to the coorrect temp. You would want it ready in case you got some livestock before you planned.
 
Wait for black friday if you don't have anything in the tank besides water and rock.
 
I got one anyway the same day. Due to my vast copepod infestation I thought it be best to keep my temp stable.
 
If you order the Jagers on line they are pretty good priced. I paid like $33 for a 250watt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new