Heavenly aquarium

I didn't take many photos from above.
20221228_095348-01.jpeg
20221228_095418-01.jpeg
20221228_095254-01.jpeg
20221228_095339-01.jpeg
20221228_095240-01.jpeg
20221228_101005-01.jpeg
20221228_095326-01.jpeg
 
On my 300 gallon, 96x30x24, I put 4 Radion XR30G5 last year and always liked the kessil shimmer and how they make tanks look different. So my plan was to put 3 Kessils, in between the 4 Radions and run them in blue mode and longer then Radions. I was lucky found 3 kessil A360x tuna blues used for about 6 months. I bought them and added them to tank. Love how it looks and corals so reacted nice to the added light. I really like how they work great together, as I know you know as I see you did similar idea. I
 
On my 300 gallon, 96x30x24, I put 4 Radion XR30G5 last year and always liked the kessil shimmer and how they make tanks look different. So my plan was to put 3 Kessils, in between the 4 Radions and run them in blue mode and longer then Radions. I was lucky found 3 kessil A360x tuna blues used for about 6 months. I bought them and added them to tank. Love how it looks and corals so reacted nice to the added light. I really like how they work great together, as I know you know as I see you did similar idea. I
Yes. I had four Radions G5 15 Blue and two Kessils 360. It was beautiful too. I just wanted a change. :)
 
Love this so much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new