Heavenly aquarium

I didn't take many photos from above.
20221228_095348-01.jpeg
20221228_095418-01.jpeg
20221228_095254-01.jpeg
20221228_095339-01.jpeg
20221228_095240-01.jpeg
20221228_101005-01.jpeg
20221228_095326-01.jpeg
 
On my 300 gallon, 96x30x24, I put 4 Radion XR30G5 last year and always liked the kessil shimmer and how they make tanks look different. So my plan was to put 3 Kessils, in between the 4 Radions and run them in blue mode and longer then Radions. I was lucky found 3 kessil A360x tuna blues used for about 6 months. I bought them and added them to tank. Love how it looks and corals so reacted nice to the added light. I really like how they work great together, as I know you know as I see you did similar idea. I
 
On my 300 gallon, 96x30x24, I put 4 Radion XR30G5 last year and always liked the kessil shimmer and how they make tanks look different. So my plan was to put 3 Kessils, in between the 4 Radions and run them in blue mode and longer then Radions. I was lucky found 3 kessil A360x tuna blues used for about 6 months. I bought them and added them to tank. Love how it looks and corals so reacted nice to the added light. I really like how they work great together, as I know you know as I see you did similar idea. I
Yes. I had four Radions G5 15 Blue and two Kessils 360. It was beautiful too. I just wanted a change. :)
 
Love this so much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new