Helio is showing its skeleton

  • Thread starter Thread starter oliverout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oliverout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
395
Reaction score
291
Location
Litchfield
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7127.jpeg
IMG_7125.jpeg

Is there any thing I can do to save him? I got it almost a month ago and it was good until a few days ago when my tank had a mini crash and it now like this. Thank you so much.
 
Maybe I have mp40 on the right side of tank that could hit off the wall and then go on the coral
They need low flow and low moderate light
 

Attachments

  • 20231016_153302.mp4
    30.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new