Hello all! New to the forum, setting up my first salt water tank, I have lots of questions.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, older and kind!

I work with kids and it has been a long time since I have joined an online community that is so kind, thus I assume you are not young :D
I was just playing with you. That made me laugh lol. (Btw I’m 35 and feel young? Does that count as young? Not sure what is considered young or old these days- maybe that means I’m getting old... :confused:)

I think we have a pretty mixed group here in R2R- young- old- wise (sometimes not so wise?) lol but I agree it’s full of a bunch of kind and friendly people. So many people willing to share there experience, good and bad, offer advise and be a positive part of the reefing community. I’m part of a few local forums and nothing compares to R2R. It’s a great place to learn, share, and just hang out lol. Glad you are a part of it now! Take care my friend and as always - HAPPY REEFING!

p.s- here’s my R2R participation station Lol
1D080355-ECC5-4C65-A141-72859B79C439.jpeg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.5%
Back