Hello all

Cuzuco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I live in France and I just begun a reef aquarium, as expected I have many questions and doubts. The aquarium is cycled now and I introduced my first snails, shrimps and hermits crabs.
My living rocks came with some nice creatures and also some not so nice ones (aipstasia, majano).
Now I am about to introduce my first corals and so I decided to join this site and ask a couple of questions.

Thanks for reading

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction! If you are comfortable sharing, we would love to hear more about the aquarium and reef keeping scene in France. We are glad you’re here!

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! You sir, have come to right place! There are hundreds of knowledgeable reefers. More likely than not some one here has already gone through same situation you have. So info is based off of first hand experiance which makes reefing and getting the right answer easy!!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
83C38295-D052-417D-9EAC-988AF4537370.jpeg

OP
OP
Cuzuco

Cuzuco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction! If you are comfortable sharing, we would love to hear more about the aquarium and reef keeping scene in France. We are glad you’re here!
Well as I am new to the hobbit there is not a lot I can tell but I may open a thread about it in the next coming days, thanks!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back