Hello all

Hello all, I'm excited to have joined Reef2Reef. Been lurking around for a bit and decided to introduce myself. My name is Billy, I live in the Boston area and have been keeping fish on and off since the late 90's. I started off with a simple freshwater community and my last system was an African Cichlid tank which I had to break down about 5 years ago. I've followed reef sites and discussions forums over the years but was hesitate to give it a shot, and work travel commitments kept me from jumping in. I recently bought my first house and am in a position to start a reef system, so I'm trying to get up to speed after being out of the hobby for a few years.

I can tell already that R2R will be a huge resource for me so I want to thank you all in advance for helping me on this journey :)
Welcome Billy. Have a blast and get help and I go by the liters here. Lol
 
Welcome Bill

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new