Hello All!

Flipsquad81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Location
Ohio, USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new to r2r! Excited to be a part of this online family. I currently have a 65g reef tank. I'm one of the few that runs my tank on two canister filters. I do maintenance weekly. My nitrates are not high! 5-10ppm. Just installed the OceanRevive t247 today! HOB eshopp's protein skimmer. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions and look forward to interacting with you all!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nhf6mypOdJ1rl52wjo1_500.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Brand new to r2r! Excited to be a part of this online family. I currently have a 65g reef tank. I'm one of the few that runs my tank on two canister filters. I do maintenance weekly. My nitrates are not high! 5-10ppm. Just installed the OceanRevive t247 today! HOB eshopp's protein skimmer. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions and look forward to interacting with you all!
Welcome to R2R.
 
Brand new to r2r! Excited to be a part of this online family. I currently have a 65g reef tank. I'm one of the few that runs my tank on two canister filters. I do maintenance weekly. My nitrates are not high! 5-10ppm. Just installed the OceanRevive t247 today! HOB eshopp's protein skimmer. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions and look forward to interacting with you all!
Welcome to the Reef! Enjoy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new