Hello, am I a truncate?

seastar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
679
Reaction score
758
Location
St Johns, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some pretty cool looking sponges popping up all over the place and Im wondering if they're truncates, and of course if it's anything I need to worry about. My guess is that they're a beneficial thing and a sign of a healthy reef, but I'd like your feedback.

You can see in the second photo they they're taking off like wild fire and part of the reason I just want to make sure they're ok. :D

IMG_20171028_154316.jpg
IMG_20171028_154307.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new