Hello and good evening from Manchester UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hebby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hebby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm Mark and been keeping reefs for 5 years. Going from a 30L nano all the way upto a Red Sea reefer 425XL.
I Keep almost 99% SPS and have done for about 3 years now the previous two where a mixed reef.

Equipment wise...
Lighting. 2x Radion XR30 Pro
Skimmer. Bubble magus Nac6
Calcium reactor. Deletec Pf509
Ozone. Red Sea AquaZone plus 200
Return pump. Jebao 4000
Wavemaker. Vortech MP40
Heater. Not sure of name.
And that's about it really :)

Levels are kept at...
NO3. 1
PO4. 0.04
Cal. 440
Mag. 1350
ALK. 9.0
Ph. 8.2
Temp. 26.3
Everything else I don't test for.

And my tank. ( 5 week old from upgrade )
 
Thanks for,the kind comments. Yeah I'm in the process of making a screen to keep them in lol had a couple of them in my last open top tank for 2 years and no problems but nothing to say I won't get a jumper tonight or anytime soon so better to be safe than sorry :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new