Hello and good morning!

Good morning my name is Bart. I live in sw suburban Chicago. Seven years in the game. Ryan from BRS told me to join the forum,so here I am. My current tank that my girlfriend built for me.

AC7D9EEA-6AB5-4F5A-8C42-841658479AE5.jpeg
Sounds like you have a good girlfriend to me!
123.jpg
 
Good morning my name is Bart. I live in sw suburban Chicago. Seven years in the game. Ryan from BRS told me to join the forum,so here I am. My current tank that my girlfriend built for me.

AC7D9EEA-6AB5-4F5A-8C42-841658479AE5.jpeg

Wow...Very Nice Tank and Very Nice Girlfriend!!


Welcome Bart to the Best Reef Forum on The Planet…Or Maybe the Universe!!

Explore…Learn…Share

4APT.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new