Hello and Happy New year 2021

r2r.jpeg
 
Welcome to the R2R community

091E7DA4-B43C-4E81-B5A8-140D0AD3814C.gif
 
Wow, tank looks amazing for 1 year in! Do you have a build thread yet? If not, would love to see how you progressed from start to now!

What size is your tank? What's your filtration/lighting like?
Thxs. I made poor decisions at the beginning but so far is going well I'm thinking of upgrading my tank soon. I currently have a 29 gallon aqueon tank with a canister filter, running a nano skimmer, a hang on back refugium with marine pure blocks, red sea LED 50 and one MP 10 I'm looking into get a waterbox aquarium maybe the Marine X 90
 
Hello everyone and happy new year to all.

I'm a new member to R2R always heard great things about this site but never took the time to join in until now.

I've been in the reef hobby for exactly one year and so far is going okay, not as good as I would like to but I'm enjoying my mistakes and my successes with my first reef tank all the time.

I had past experience with freshwater did that for 4 years with great success no plants though but I had great tanks with all sorts of fishes.

I can't wait to get to know some of you guys and get more experience from some of great reefers out there.

I add a few pic of my first reef tank is been one year this month.
thank you.


20201122_123005.jpg 20201122_122815.jpg 20201122_122734.jpg 20201122_122706.jpg 20201224_090534.jpg 20201224_090607.jpg 20201224_090731.jpg 20201224_090816.jpg
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new