Upgrading your next aquarium

Ocadenas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
49
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning to do my first ever upgrade soon on my reef tank. I currently have a aqueon 30 gallons. I can't decided on waterbox or CADE aquariums, dose anyone here own any of this aquariums? What are your likes and dislikes of either tank? Thxs...
 
I don't but personally have one, but I've been reading lots of great reviews/feedback on either one of those brands/tanks. I think you can't go wrong. Wanting to upgrade to CADE in the near future! It looks like the 'fancier' of the two.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a Cade 600 S2 and I am very impressed with the build quality. The tank is beautiful and the auto top off being built in is very convenient. I like the power section built in as well to organize the system.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new