72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 10

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reading your threads for a while with @jgirardnrg, figured it was time to join. Recently moved to Connecticut to be with the cutie. Soooo hello everyone.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Happy settling into new home and relationship - sounds like Life Is Great for you - WAHOO!

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! ❤️ We are working on my tank set up now, pics should follow soon. I am very excited to be a part of your reef community. *hugs*

Have you considered starting your build thread? I wish I had started mine sooner. I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reading your threads for a while ... Recently moved to Connecticut ....

Welcome to R2R !

As a novice, I have found a great deal of wisdom here. Hopefully, it can be of help.

I empathize with your move. My son is in college in Connecticut. With COVID, we've had the honor of moving him to and from CT 10 times this year. It is even more fun with 2 tanks and multiple inhabitants. ;)

Have a great 2022,
Jim

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back