Hello Everybody! Introduction

BuCuTao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers! My name is Jordan Wilson. I’ve been reefing for about a year now. I have been a frequent reader on R2R for over a year now but decided to finally create an account and introduce myself. I live in North Texas near the Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex, 32 years old, married with a beautiful wife, two dogs, two kiddos, small business owner with 12 employees and counting and have kept two reef tanks for close to a year now. I just decommissioned my 75 gallon tank and am now focusing on my rimless 20 gallon nano. This is by far the best reefing website I have found and love how everyone provides such valuable information from their own experiences. This forum has really helped me learn a lot and saved me alot of stress when I’ve encountered different issues such as algae outbreaks, Dino, Cyano, and of course taught me a lot about patience as well as the importance of proper lighting, filtration, cuc’s and the symbiotic relationship of all reef life to say the least. Most of the time I can find just about anything on this site regards to any questions I may have with a simple search but every now and then I am stumped. I hope I can eventually share my experiences to other reefers and become a valuable member of this community.

Thank You, Jordan Wilson.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back