Hello Everyone! New to marine fish :)

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

I'm sorry about the bad advice. Often times a LFS just wants to make a sale over helping you be successful. Just double check any info they give you on here! We will help you out all we can.
Very true …
can a used car salesman be trusted ?
SOME lfs employees are the same !

OP
OP
Salamander-Hime

Salamander-Hime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A watchman goby and pistol shrimp are awesome. Also, look into a possum wrasse. They are a bit hard to find but they are beautiful and easy. They can get a bit expensive though.
How you read my mind?!? XD that’s the exact idea I’ve had for stocking the tank for a while now. If anyone knows where to get a possum wrasse in NS let me know haha, I’ve been on the hunt! :)

Andreas' Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you read my mind?!? XD that’s the exact idea I’ve had for stocking the tank for a while now. If anyone knows where to get a possum wrasse in NS let me know haha, I’ve been on the hunt! :)

Hey a fellow Canadian. I don’t know too much about Nova Scotia other than a place called 1 Fish 2 Fish but they are pretty dry , saltwater fish wise. I practically live in the GTA so I’m pretty blessed when it comes to getting saltwater fish, even though it’s practically nothing compared to American supply here in Canada. You best bet would probably be ordering from a place in Ontario or B.C. That’s where you find the rarer stuff. The price on shipping is crazy but the price on everything is crazy in this hobby.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back