Hello Everyone - New to RTR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cory-girl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cory-girl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Evelyn.
I am new to saltwater and I was doing some research on the internet when I came across this forum.
I enjoyed reading your post and learning about diy projects. Currently putting together a 90g reef aquarium which will be my first.
The tank is sitting empty right now because I want to make sure I do things right. Hopefully on Thursday I will purchase my live rock.
I have osmosis water collecting for the tank. I also have a cpr 194 and T5's.
I will post pictures of my progress for your viewing and critic. Believe me, I will gladly accept suggestions and will love to be educated in the care of a reef aquarium.

Wish me luck!
 
Welcome to R2R, Evelyn. You've found the best and friendliest site on the net :)

Create yourself a build thread in the Members tanks section and don't forget to sign up for the Membership contest for a chance to win some coral.
 
Hi Evelyn, welcome to R2R. Let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site.
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R Evelyn!!
 
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I am currently taking pics of my progress. Hope to share it with you.
PS- There is water in my tank. RO water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new